Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Hauck Shopper Trio Set or Mothercare Xpeditor Set

(3 Posts)
rmariag Thu 20-Nov-14 06:54:34

Hi guys,

Does anyone have experience with either of the above with regards to newborn use?

Additionally the Little Devils Carrera Sport 3 in 1 ?

If by chance the baby is uncomfy in their cot can the carry cot of these items be tried out for use of sleep?

Let me know your thoughts!

Squtternutbaush Thu 20-Nov-14 20:29:06

I'd steer clear of both tbh.

Hauck pushchairs are generally plasticky, heavy and not very robust and the wheels inparticular tend to wear down quickly.

If you search Xpedior on here or Google you'll find a fair few complaints about the frame snapping with the child in (this happened to 2 ofy friends too) and the Mothercare customer service is terrible so you'd most likely end up with a broken pushchair and no replacement.

MissYamabuki Fri 21-Nov-14 21:55:38

The Xpedior pram doesn't come with a mattress, only a quilted cover, so I don't think it's that comfy for baby to sleep in. It's too wide for a standard Moses basket matress so I use a couple of blankets to make it softer.

No other issues, still going strong after 4 months of daily use.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now