Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Is this normal in a Bee?

(8 Posts)
blushingmare Fri 14-Nov-14 20:16:52

I bought a Bee second hand six months ago. I've always had issues unfolding it and wondered if that's something wrong with mine, or if it's what Bees are like. Planning to sell it on in a few months, so if it's faulty I guess I should declare it as such unlike the nice person who sold it to me

When I pull it up into an unfolded position, it quite often doesn't click into position on one side - you have to give it a really good yank to make sure it clicks into place. Also, I find it really hard to take off and put on the seat unit - it's really stiff and fiddly to do.

Are these faults?

Tweetinat Sat 15-Nov-14 10:39:37

Sounds like mine and I've had it since new and it's always been like that. I'd say it's just the way they are and not faults.

brownie31 Sat 15-Nov-14 13:12:59

I had one for a bit and had exactly the same issues, so agree it is probably just the way they are.

minipie Mon 17-Nov-14 16:53:25

Yep sounds like mine! Especially getting the seat unit on and off, total pain. Not a fault just not ideal design...

ChuckNovice Mon 17-Nov-14 16:56:20

Mine is like this so I guess it's normal. It's not the easiest to switch the seat round either, a bit stiff.

MaccaPaccaismyNemesis Mon 17-Nov-14 17:20:20

Mine was a little stiff so I WD40'd the joints and it's much better!

KatoPotato Mon 17-Nov-14 17:23:10

Oh the seat removal is a PAIN! those horrid pinchy bits? also the little things to adjust the straps, broke many a nail on mine!

Theorientcalf Fri 21-Nov-14 21:19:18

I love love my Bee, still use it for my two year old. However I can't click the seat in and out, have to get DH to do it. Hadn't thought of wd40! It folds up and down and clicks into place with no trouble though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now