Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

M&P Armadillo Flip?

(4 Posts)
jjj789 Tue 11-Nov-14 17:24:45

We are thinking this may be "the one", but it's pretty new so I was wondering had any feedback/reviews so far? DH is concerned that getting a pram that's new out might be a mistake but I'm thinking we should be able to trust M&P. It fits in the boot, has a good basket, is parent and world facing, folds with one hand - too good to be true? Grateful for any thoughts!

Oh, the lady in the shop told us it can only fold when the seat is world facing. Is this true? I thought it could fold in either position.

Thanks smile

Becky2208 Tue 11-Nov-14 19:40:34

I had this delivered yesterday, so I haven't used it much yet, but so far I'm impressed. It definitely folds with the seat parent facing.

Ds is 4 months old, and this is a second pushchair to live in the car that will mainly be used for shopping and things, and for when my mum looks after Ds when he's a bit older. I think if I was buying it for a newborn I'd want the carry cot or a baby cocoon or something.

Tiggywunkle Wed 12-Nov-14 21:41:35

It does fold with the seat parent facing, however essentially you have to flip the seat over so that it really still folds forward facing - its just an extra stage ie 3 part fold instead of 2 parts when parent facing. However, you don't need to turn the seat around to fold which is a bonus smile

I have an Armadillo Flip too and I love it. It is SO easy and intuitive to use. The basket is huge. I wish the handle was a tad taller - but that's coming on the XT version. It is relatively heavy to push though - quite surprising - but I would put up with that for the ease of use, folded size etc. It's worth getting. The hood is absolutely ginormous! HUGE!

I agree that I would want some kind of cocoon for a newborn though.

jjj789 Thu 13-Nov-14 19:03:53

Thanks both. Tiggywunkle - do you know when the XT is coming? Is it worth holding out for?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now