Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

There's no such thing as a lightweight (cheap) parent facing pushchair is there?

(3 Posts)
Ohnodisaster Mon 10-Nov-14 15:49:02

Ds is 2.9 and still goes in the pushchair (Maclaren xt) for school run etc.
He wants to talk to me constantly and it's driving me crazy because I can't hear him properly due to traffic/wind etc.
Had a parent facing travel system when he was little (and tended to sleep in the pushchair!) but don't want to invest in anything big and heavy or too expensive as I guess he's got less than a year left of pushchair.
Any suggestions gratefully received!

Ihateparties Mon 10-Nov-14 15:55:21

Depends what you mean by cheap really. There's flip handle stuff like the joie mirus. That's a small buggy so his size might be an issue. There's also the baby jogger vue, which is probably good but possibly not that cheap (I can't remember).

Otherwise second hand is your friend. The Icandy cherry is light, as is the graco evo.

HappyAsASandboy Mon 10-Nov-14 16:04:36

I recommend a second hand Loola - go for £50 ish on eBay.

Large seat, folds fairly small (with seat on) and stands up in a corner. Can be forward or rear facing. Not a luxury pushchair, but would suit the requirements you've listed smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now