Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

What to replace BJCE with?

(4 Posts)
dldl Sat 08-Nov-14 19:05:50

Looking for advice.....I absolutely love our BJCE...had it for 3 years and it pushes like a dream, so easy to fold, adjustable handle, huge hood, great tyres, huge seat etc.

However we recently moved and we do even more walking than we used to...mostly urban but often steps everywhere and quite hilly which the BJCE is great for but I am having trouble with some of the buses....the old style buses have a pole that mean I can't fit on without taking off a rear wheel. After a nightmare trip last week juggling a baby, removing a wheel etc etc I have realised that maybe it is time to consider an alternative buggy.

So much new on the market since I last did my research 3years ago. Please give me ideas! You can see what we love about the BJCE but is there something a bit smaller?

Lepaskilf Sat 08-Nov-14 21:47:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

dldl Sun 09-Nov-14 10:23:07

Thanks. That is probably what we would have bought if it had been around when we looked for DS1!! Looks good.

Any other ideas out there?

Tiggywunkle Wed 12-Nov-14 22:00:03

Yes, the Easywalker Mini stroller or the Mosey - very similar to the BJCMGT but narrower and neater. I would recommend the GT too. I wonder if a Stokke Scoot 2 would work either. They are quite narrow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now