Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Baby Jogger City Mini or Maclaren XT in Nissan Micra boot?

(7 Posts)
ivlia Fri 07-Nov-14 12:25:27

Has anyone got any experience with either of these buggies in this car? I just want to check they would fit in the boot before I look for one online.

We currently have a Graco Mosaic which just fits, but it won't fold with a buggyboard on and also my 3 year old can wiggle out of the straps and escape if she is in it, which is no good if I am carrying the newborn, so I'm looking for something versatile (can be used for 3yo or newborn) to replace it with.

If anyone has any other suggestions I would also appreciate them! Thanks!!

TribbleWithoutATardis Fri 07-Nov-14 20:48:36

City mini or Phil and TEDs dot will fit with the wheels popped off. I had a micra with both these prams.

ThinkIveBeenHacked Fri 07-Nov-14 20:50:23

I had an old style Micra and have the Maclaren XLR which I think is a little longer than the XT and fit in the boot. Needed a bit of a wiggle in but fit never the less.

BlinkAndMiss Sat 08-Nov-14 21:38:37

XT is long and not a great pushchair IME, the separate handles make it hard to push and the seat just isn't supportive. DS is 2 now and I use it more than I used to, he looked so uncomfortable in it when he was smaller.

TeaPleaseBob Mon 24-Nov-14 18:50:39

City mini fits in my mums c1 boot which is the most pathetic boot I've ever seen! smile
The maclaren quest only just fitted on this but city mini has room to spare

MissWimpyDimple Wed 26-Nov-14 08:18:16

City mini. But you'll struggle a bit with a buggy board on it. Specially if it's fully reclined. Buggy boards work better on rear facing, but I appreciate u are restricted with the boot size!

GoMommaItsaBargain Thu 27-Nov-14 13:54:39

City mini would fit (we used to have a micra- newer model) also got my phil teds dot in it quite easily , sort of on its side, easy enough to lift in and out and shove doubles kit in the side if taking it .obviously little room for other stuff but I used to out shopping in foot wells as kids feet couldn't reach it anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now