Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Buggy I can use now for 15 month old and newborn arriving next year?

(3 Posts)
BownhillBaby Wed 05-Nov-14 10:08:25

Hola chicas

I'm pregnant with my second DC (due early May) and my current buggy has broken - getting it fixed is almost as expensive as buying a new one so seeing as I have another on the way I wondered if anyone has any bright ideas for a double that can detach the newborn seat from until I need it (and which will also offer a seat for an older baby when no.2 grows). I've searched the interweb but had no luck as yet hence my post on here.

TIA for your wise words of wisdom smile

Ihateparties Wed 05-Nov-14 15:59:41

To start you off - babystyle oyster max, Icandy peach, Icandy apple2pear, jane twone, phil&teds promenade, navigator or dot, obaby zezu multi tandem, bj city select, micralite twofold, mountain buggy +one, kids kargo duellette... There will be a few more that aren't springing to mind right now,

TeaPleaseBob Fri 07-Nov-14 19:30:27

I've been looking at britax b-dual, it doesn't seem perfect but can get very good deals! Winstanleys pramworld have b dual with 2nd seat and infant car seat all for £350

There's few reviews on best buggy etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now