Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

which is the best collapsible buggy which adapts to take a car seat and has a compatible buggy board?

(3 Posts)
jeffreyshouse Mon 03-Nov-14 16:53:53

we have a peach blossom 2 but my 2 yr old is outgrowing the main seat and isn't so keen on going in it anyway. As space is short we'd ideally want something that collapses down in one piece. any ideas?!

Momzilla82 Mon 03-Nov-14 16:56:21

Bugaboo bee smile ive had mine 4.5 years onto ds2 now. they are fab, one handed fold and have a new wheeled ride on buggy board coming soon.

Ihateparties Mon 03-Nov-14 17:09:09

There a plenty of options really, the bee as mentioned, the oyster is nice with a board so is the bj versa. The joie chrome works nicely with a lascal mini but I don't know about other boards. You don't mention if you want it to be parent facing? If you remove that then there a so many options, too many to list.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now