Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Baby Jogger City Lite and a nice footmuff

(2 Posts)
Smerlin Sun 26-Oct-14 21:39:02

Have just ordered the red version of the BJC Lite as my second pushchair however it does not come with a footmuff which is a bit of a problem in this cold weather!

All the reviews for the Baby Jogger multi footmuff are terrible- has anyone used a good different brand footmuff? Have found a random universal one on Amazon but worried the different shades of red won't match up. Also has anyone used a sheepskin footmuff with a Baby Jogger 3 wheeler?

Thanks!

Mummy1812 Fri 14-Nov-14 00:06:30

I have the City Lite in red, I've been looking at footmuffs today also but hadn't seen the bad reviews of the branded product, so glad that i saw your post. I'm going to do some more research as I understand the rain cover isn't that great either which I need to organise, like now according to the weathermen! Great chair though, both my 3.5 yr old & 10 month old were able to alternate into it while on holiday. the harness is a pain in backside, it is 5 separate pieces, so the shoulder & waist straps do not clip together before 'locking' in all five straps, so the 'arched back' scenario is a bit risky when putting in and taking little ones out, had a few near misses where she could have slid right to the floor through my legs!
It is so light though, making it really easy to steer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now