Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Footmuff for long toddler legs

(9 Posts)
sleeplessinderbyshire Sun 26-Oct-14 20:41:08

I'm looking for a fotmuff for my daughter who is only 2 but 91st centile for height. Idealy it would go on my bugaboo cameleon and one the baby jogger city mini she uses with our nanny.

I had a JL one for the babyjogger but she's too tall, I've sold my wallaboo one as she's way way too tall for that. Any suggestions? (i suppose I could persuade my mum to sew one for me but that might take months...)

ireallydontlikemonday Sun 26-Oct-14 20:44:12

Buggy snuggles have zips so you can poke dirty boots / shoes out the end which could work although they are pretty long anyway.

Ihateparties Sun 26-Oct-14 22:14:27

Betty bramble ones are massive and seem to fit most things nicely.

sleeplessinderbyshire Mon 27-Oct-14 12:44:26

betty bramble look lovely but i'm agog at paying £68 for a footmuff

scotchfreeescapegoat Mon 27-Oct-14 13:36:55

did you have the small wallaboo one? the 12m-3y size seems quite generously sized. Was considering buying one for my very long 14 month old (18-24m sized in clothes).

I used to have a JJMB waterproof one for DD1 who was also a very tall baby/toddler. it fit the pram nicely and she has loads of room in it.

Iggly Mon 27-Oct-14 13:45:21

We used a kaiser footmuff. It doesn't attach to the top of the pushchair so can have it lower down on the legs.

NormaCore Sun 09-Nov-14 23:44:18

Kaiser here - still using it with large 2 and a half year old DS.

Victoria2002 Sun 09-Nov-14 23:47:22

Buggysnuggle, BUT can you make one or commission someone (at the local dry cleaner?) to stitch a zip into a fleece blanket as there's not much to them.

Squtternutbaush Mon 10-Nov-14 13:56:29

I have a furry buggysnuggle and its HUGE, my eldest used it until he was 3.5.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now