Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight pushchair and pram reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Uppababy Vista 2015 version

(10 Posts)
MrsCK Fri 24-Oct-14 09:39:31

Hiya. I have chosen to get an uppababy vista and was all set to order soon as I am due January. However just seen there is a new model set to be released in December. anyone know of its price? would you hold off for the new version?

jenmcspen Fri 24-Oct-14 10:07:51

I am due Jan 30th and we are planning on getting the vista. A friend who works in a nursery dept of a dept store advised us to order the current model as apparently pram launches are notorious for being delayed! on the plus side you'll know exactly what ur getting.

jenmcspen Fri 24-Oct-14 15:43:31

Just checked their facebook page for the UK and they have no firm date for UK release yet but will be at least late Jan/early Feb. Hope that helps x

Ihateparties Fri 24-Oct-14 17:30:06

I don't know anything more than the above but if you think the vista is your definite choice then given the changes they are making I would almost certainly wait.

jenmcspen Fri 24-Oct-14 19:53:46

Don't think waiting will be an option for us if it doesn't lauch til feb! will need a pram before then

MrsCK Sat 25-Oct-14 10:39:45

Jen I'm due 29th Jan so I'm thinking the same. such a shame I'd have loved the new vista! It'd be useful to know the actual launch date so I could see if it were feasible. It might mean the 2014 model goes on sale though?

Ihateparties Sat 25-Oct-14 17:28:11

Yes, the current model with probably be discounted, at the same time the used value of it will also drop. I guess it depends if you think the double pushchair feature will be important to you. That's the big reason to wait imo. If a pushchair I really wanted was due shortly after I was then I would figure out an interim solution but if the new features aren't deal breakers then why wait and pay an increased price for the new one.

jenmcspen Sat 25-Oct-14 18:44:34

it has launched in the us but apparently they have not discounted the original model as it is so popular. guess it may be uo to the discretion of individual retailers if they do it to shift any stock they have left

TommyTomTom Sun 01-Feb-15 11:01:46

Bit late to this thread, but according to the UPPAbaby UK Facebook page, the Vista 2015 is hitting stores next week (w/c 2nd Feb 2015).

Futter Sun 08-Feb-15 21:23:14

I've been to look at it today in john Lewis solihull- it's great! Def ordering it :-)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: