Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo bee old model vs bee plus

(3 Posts)
dreamsofsleep Tue 01-Apr-14 16:59:50

Hi all
Quick question .... I wanted to get a bee plus but they go for much more on eBay etc than the old bee model and I can't afford it. From what I can see from online research the main difference seems to be that the new model can be pulled up at the top to accommodate a taller toddler, and that it is wider. I need it for a newborn but I'd like it to do him till he is three. I think he is going to be a tall one. Also have three yr old dd average height who will need to go in it on occasion when tired/stroppy!
Can anyone advise from experience ... Up to what age have you found the old bee model a comfy fit for older/bigger toddler?
Also is it easy to collapse?
Thanks in advNce!

Ihateparties Tue 01-Apr-14 18:01:01

I liked the older model. The flapp side wings are annoying and make the seat seem narrower than it is imo. The main issue I'm seeing is longevity, an original bee will be a minimum of 4 years old already, it might be a tall order to find one in good enough condition to last as long as you want it to.

dreamsofsleep Tue 01-Apr-14 19:45:15

Hmm that's a good point I hadn't thought of, thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now