Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Can't find BJCM double carrycot adaptors!!

(4 Posts)
doubledilemma Sun 30-Mar-14 22:22:59

After the recent arrival of my DS I decided to buy a BJCM double buggy, as my eldest has only recently turned two. A deciding factor was being able to use a rear facing carrycot which a friend has given me however she only used it on a single BJCM and does not have the double adaptors. I assumed I would be able to buy these separately but have so far had no luck in sourcing them without buying a compact carrycot as well!!

Due to go away in two weeks time to visit family I need the correct adaptors - not keen on using the graco softcot option. Any suggestions where I can try? I have scoured ebay and gumtree and have even asked John Lewis to source a price direct from Baby Jogger but am concerned this is taking too long! Desperate to get out in the double!

Any assistance gratefully received! smile

Ihateparties Sun 30-Mar-14 23:05:22

Kooltrade are the uk distributors, website here give them a call. They should be able to sort you out. The double adapters do come with the compact cot in theory so your friend may still have them if she bought it new.

Bobbiebook Mon 31-Mar-14 11:16:58

Have you tried the adaptors that your friend had? I think they should fit on the double as the carrycot fits the single city mini and double city mini. If not try www.buggybaby.co.uk

Tiggywunkle Wed 02-Apr-14 22:34:26

Phone Kooltrade. They should be able to sell you the missing adaptors.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now