Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Second, compact pushchair, not umbrella. Opinions please!

(4 Posts)
nbryant Thu 27-Mar-14 07:23:32

I've set my heart on baby jogger elite as my first pushchair, but as some of you have rightly pointed out it would be nice to have a parent facing option, so I'm planning my second pushchair before I've even ordered my first!

Boot space is really limited and bearing in mind it'll be the second pushchair, what do you think?
Bugaboo bee?
Oyster gem?
Quinny zapp star 2 (although I'm tall at 5 8) and have read the handles on this are low
Or stick forward facing with babyzen yoyo
Nuba pepp luxx as realistically I'm not sure how long I'd use it for in the day, so not seeing me can't stress out the child to much surely?
Anything I've missed?

It's really only for weekends when the family goes out altogether someone would be buzzing around the front anyway I guess.

Tiggywunkle Sat 29-Mar-14 21:22:25

I would probably get a Babyzen YoYo or one of the new Recaro Easylife pushchairs - both have a tall handle. The Oyster Gem is excellent too although I am not sure if the handle may be a touch low for you - I am slightly shorter and its fine for me. The Bee is quite a chunk folded, and its not a neat shape. I can slide an Oyster Gem sideways into my car much better than I ever could a Bee. Its hard to beat a YoYo as a second pushchair though.

nbryant Sun 30-Mar-14 09:40:53

Icandy raspberry looks lush too... Can't wait to see how a child fits in the seat/where their legs go.

Bobbiebook Mon 31-Mar-14 11:24:52

Babyzen Yoyo is awesome. Seat can be parent facing or forward facing! It folds so small that you can take it on a plane in hand-luggage! Good review on buggypramreviews.co.uk/babyzen-yoyo-review/

Or Mountain Buggy nano?

Good luck choosing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now