Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

If I love my peach what would I like as a replacement following damage....small 8 month old.

(2 Posts)
pebbles1234 Wed 26-Mar-14 01:38:16

hi,

Have had my Peach since 2010, it's been fab for my little boy and I've been using happily for my daughter since last June.

Now, following many flights it's finally succumbed and has been damaged, possibly beyond repair.

In all likelihood we'll just get another peach but thought Id get some ideas. I'd love a raspberry but can't wait that long. Anyone got any suggestions to get me started!?

Thanks

Tiggywunkle Sat 29-Mar-14 21:29:17

What a shame about it becoming damaged on flights. I have to say I am a sucker for a Peach - I have owned several, and I would love a Peach 3. It is a shame you can't wait for the Raspberry because that is truly excellent....but its very different to the Peach as well.

I have to say, I don't really want to give you any other ideas....stick with your Peach and love another one like you did the first one.

However.....

..........the new Babystyle Oyster 2 is excellent. Really excellent....
The Baby Jogger City Versa is hard to fault.
The Uppababy Vista is good too.

....get another Peach in a beautiful colour for your daughter smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now