Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

icandy peach blossom 2 carrycots

(7 Posts)
jeffreyshouse Mon 24-Mar-14 20:30:14

I have a peach blossom 2 but need to buy a carrycot. I was hoping that I could buy the lower one as I will have a 2 yr old when my baby is born, but have just found out that icandy say you can't use this one in single mode?!
Has anyone used the lower peach blossom 2 carrycot in single mode successfully or unsuccessfully? I really don't want to spend out on 2 carrycots!
TIA

jeffreyshouse Mon 24-Mar-14 21:01:10

Or are they both the same and upper and lower applies to the peach rather than the peach 2? I am confused!!

ceeveebee Mon 24-Mar-14 21:28:25

Pretty sure that the carrycots are both the same size now on the pb2? Why not give John Lewis a call and ask just to be sure?

Ihateparties Mon 24-Mar-14 21:39:04

You're kind of right both ways, the blossom carrycot fits upper and lower positions on the pb2 and the single position. iCandy do also say you cant use it in single mode, not safety tested, not the optimum carrycot etc. Imo they live in a different world to the rest of us... grin

jeffreyshouse Mon 24-Mar-14 22:43:32

Oh. ok! Thanks.
I might pop into John Lewis to check that I am happy it fits properly in single mode and then go ahead and get one if so......smile smile

Ihateparties Mon 24-Mar-14 22:46:23

Sounds like A. Plan.

jeffreyshouse Mon 24-Mar-14 23:00:28

wink wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now