Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Footmuff for Uppababy Vista

(6 Posts)
Haribolover Mon 24-Mar-14 06:55:40

Looking for ideas of a footmuff that fits the Vista. The Vista one is horrid and reminds me of a bin bag so looking for one from somewhere else which will fit.

isisisis Mon 24-Mar-14 07:15:47

I got one from eBay & it's really good. I can't do a link from the eBay app but the item number is 400442919629 if you want to search for it. It's by baby travel uk. I've got the black one with red lining (can't find that one to link to), 2friends have got the blue & we all really like it.

Fattyfattyyumyum Mon 24-Mar-14 07:20:28

I got the jojo mama Bebe one. Fleece on the inside & waterproof outside, very happy with it. And the red/blue stripe design matches my red Uppababy perfectly

Fattyfattyyumyum Mon 24-Mar-14 07:22:19

This one
http://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+waterproof-fleece-lined-buggy-cosies-in-baby-car-travel-and-buggy-accessories+a8511

MinkyWinky Mon 24-Mar-14 07:25:00

I'm using a John Lewis one. It's fleecy (not waterproof) but does fit.

jumperooo Mon 24-Mar-14 07:34:28

Maclaren universal fits too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now