Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

graco evo mini footmuff advise

(5 Posts)
NessaWH123 Sun 23-Mar-14 21:19:57

Can anyone please suggest a footmuff to fit the graco evo mini please as it doesnt have a specific one and i am unsure what would fit? Thanks

LightTripper Mon 24-Mar-14 23:24:23

There is a general Graco footmuff which is supposed to fit all Graco 5 point harnesses. I have ordered it, so can let you know if it fits the Evo Mini later in the week!

LT

Tiggywunkle Tue 25-Mar-14 09:18:56

I would think anything which is universal. Its got a long leg length, so most should fit. I bet my Buggysnuggle would go for example.

NessaWH123 Wed 26-Mar-14 20:58:21

thanks for your responses. Hey lightripper how did you get on with the graco footmuff you ordered? Thanks.

LightTripper Sun 30-Mar-14 23:26:58

Hello! Just tried it this weekend and it fits fine! The way it is constructed, I think any cocoon or footmuff designed to fit a 5 point harness would work too. Hope you find something you like! LT xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now