Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Best all terrain pushchair under £200?

(5 Posts)
notso Fri 21-Mar-14 10:54:40

Needs to be comfy for older DC and have plenty of room for shopping?
I like the micralite fast fold but it doesn't seem to have much storage.
The nipper v3 looks good but bulky.
There is a baby trend one on Amazon that has good reviews but also lots of bad reviews off amazon.

Ihateparties Fri 21-Mar-14 11:18:36

Could you try hamster bags or something for storage? I had a nipper years ago, cannot remember a single thing about the fold. The open pushchair is long, if open size isn't important that won't matter. Britax b motion or b motion 3, they're often on offer and fold small for a robust pushchair with air wheels. I had the 4 wheel ones and really liked it but steering is heavy, I would kind of hope the 3 wheeler would be better on that front.

notso Fri 21-Mar-14 15:30:06

Have you used hamster bags? I nearly bought some for my Zapp when mothercare had 50% off all their bags but changed my mind. I love the idea of them but have never heard from and one who has used them.

I am so indecisive! The micralite looks really nice but the nipper might be more practical.
Will look at the britax ones too. Thanks.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Fri 21-Mar-14 16:16:54

I love Micralite!!! I had one for DS when he was a toddler (when reclining wasn't as much of an issue) and it was brilliant for getting up and down steps.

I have another one now for childminding and it's such a good buggy.

Admittedly, storage isn't great. I haven't used or seen (in RL) the hamster bags but would the twofold be any good? I don't know what the secondhand price would be but it comes with the built in storage bag thingy.

notso Fri 21-Mar-14 17:15:35

I did really want the twofold Hiccup have been looking out for a second hand one for ages. They are few and far between and so far have been too far away and unwilling to post or over my budget. sad
My buggy using sons are 3.3 years and 23 months so hopefully haven't got too much buggy pushing left to do!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now