Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

light and compact pushchair advise please

(2 Posts)
NessaWH123 Thu 20-Mar-14 21:54:08

Hi can anyone give me any advise please. I have a tall 1 year old and am looking for a new buggy/pushchair as our silver cross surf is no longer suitable. I need a pushchair that folds very small and fits a small boot (Yaris) so probably not an umberella fold. Also a seat that relclines. My little one does like to sit upright and straight so not a seat that sits further back like the armadillo. It alot would like it to beable to steer with one hand and is reasonably light weight. Oh and not really anymore that 250 pounds max...not alot to ask for eh!!!!!!;) Any adiise would be grateful as struggling to find one. Tried the city mini but not overkeen on the 3 wheels. Thanks in advance.

Ihateparties Thu 20-Mar-14 22:13:38

Do you have your rear bench moved forward? I never did as the manual told me not to with child seats fitted but looking back it would have been easier.

City mini 4 or britax b agile with added sit up straps (v easy, available on eBay) would need wheels removing. Pretty much everything did. What about a yoyo, a little over budget but would definitely fit. Or a mountain buggy nano. I had a babyhome emotion xtreet, at the time it was the only thing I could find, it's now 4 years old and still doing great service. I would recommend but it really doesn't sit very upright at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now