Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Anyone know what current Phil and Teds raincover fits the P and T E3 in double mode?

(2 Posts)
MyBootsAreMuddy Tue 18-Mar-14 19:38:20

My friend has just aquired a Phil and Teds E3 with the 2nd seat only it has no rain cover. We did find one but it is too small so I think it is for a smaller model of P and T as it doesn't even fit in single mode as its not quite long enough to reach the handle bars properly to do the velcro up.

Does anyone know if one of the current models of P+T puschair rain covers will fit?

MiaowTheCat Thu 20-Mar-14 15:30:00

Wouldn't think so - the E3 raincover presstuds on unlike the newer ones which don't seem to do so (thinking from how mine fixes on compared to the Explorer I used to have which took a Navigator cover). You might be able to get a Navigator cover to fit since it's quite a similar shape but it would be a gamble to buy one and try it out.

Would ask on their facebook page - someone on there generally knows.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now