Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

stroller type pushchair with one handle?

(3 Posts)
charlyn Thu 06-Mar-14 09:12:35

Hi,
Im wondering if anyone knows of a pushchair that's like a stroller in that its lightweight with a small footprint but has a single handle?

It also needs to have an adjustable footrest.

Ive had a bugaboo bee before but didn't get on with it.

Thanks

Ihateparties Thu 06-Mar-14 10:51:07

I have one of these and one of these. Both fit the bill. There are some others but not a massive amount that are truly small and light. What was it about the bee you didn't get on with?

charlyn Thu 06-Mar-14 12:56:11

Thanks both of those look like possible contenders smile The babyhome one though is a bit over budget and doesn't seem to be possible to find one second hand. When I was looking at the Red kite zumi I came across the Red Kite urban jogger which looked virtually the same just black instead of red. Don't suppose you know of anything about that one? Im not really a fan of red so might consider that!

The things I didn't like about the bee were really the wheels just didn't seem to cope with anything other than smooth ground and my daughter who was 6 months when we got it didn't look very comfortable in the seat. I also didn't like the fact the seat was exposed/low. I seem to be the only person that doesnt love it though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now