Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Hauck sprit or torro

(2 Posts)
me2013 Wed 05-Mar-14 06:49:21

Been looking at getting a stroller as I have babystyle oyster which is driving me mad taking in and out of car all the time anyone got a spirit or torro as can't find no where that stock in store near me to look at first the torro has really good reviews just worried the pink seat could be to light and show every mark and the spirit can't really find any or if u know of a good stroller would be great to know not a silver cross pop as had that on my son a few years ago and hated it it was so hard to push

googietheegg Wed 05-Mar-14 08:09:10

I bought the torro to keep in the car. It's fine - big canopy which is handy in holiday sun. Easy to put up and down. I bought it new from a shop on eBay. I'm happy with it - not wow but perfectly good. I've got the black and grey.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now