Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Stroller with a free floating harness?

(5 Posts)
Thesebootsweremadeforwalking Tue 04-Mar-14 10:23:52

DD appears to hate her Britax Affinity - she doesn't seem to sit comfortably in it anymore (she's a tall 9 month old) and is constantly straining to sit upright.

DS had a Pliko Prammette, which had a free-floating harness (that's probably not what they're really called) which went around his shoulders like reins but which were only anchored to the seat at the hips. He got on really well with it, and I'm wondering if DD would too.

Is there such a thing as a stroller, maybe a bit lighter than a Pliko, with that type of harness, do you know?

Rockchick1984 Tue 04-Mar-14 15:43:52

I've got an Obaby stroller where the straps can be removed and has D rings in case you want to attach reins to it, would that work?

Thesebootsweremadeforwalking Wed 05-Mar-14 09:31:15

It would - thanks, I'll have a look!

Bamaluz Wed 05-Mar-14 13:41:00

I have a Mamas and Papas Aria that has a floating harness, it's very lightweight like a stroller but folds in half instead, and is freestanding when folded which is very handy.
I think it's been discontinued now but there are loads on ebay.

Thesebootsweremadeforwalking Sun 09-Mar-14 08:17:26

Mamas and Papas seem to have stopped doing any free floating harnesses, if I'm reading their website right. I must have been in the minority, am surprised as DS got on really well with one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now