Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Suggestions for umbrella fold buggy

(4 Posts)
Kyyria Sat 01-Mar-14 23:49:15

I need to buy a lightweight umbrella fold type buggy, ideally that will fit in the boot of a Toyota Yaris once collapsed.

It will be an 'occasional' buggy for holiday use, grandparents etc. Currently have 16month old but will expect to get further use in the future from other offspring. Want something robust.

Budget of between £100-150

Any suggestions?

wightjellybaby Sun 02-Mar-14 16:56:11

I have a chicco in lime green and black (they do other colours) it was about £80 its the only pushchair weve had since dd was born its light and seems to be indestructible I got it from toys r us came with rain coverits easy to fold I dont drive and live on 2nd floor with no lift so im always folding and unfolding it had it 16mths still looks new and its been miles on and off road

kimlo Sun 02-Mar-14 17:01:05

mclaren xt I used it as a second buggy then passed it on to my friend she used it every day and it still looks as good as new.

mummy1973 Sun 02-Mar-14 17:15:29

I second Kim. Fab especially for dh and me as we are both tall.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now