Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Is the icandy peach 2 carrycot compatible with the early peach model?

(5 Posts)
blurredlines Fri 28-Feb-14 21:00:12

Just brought a second hand icandy peach. Got a brilliant price and it's immaculate. The lady wasn't sure what model it was ( black jack).
My friend is giving me the carrycot for her peach 2 so need to find out whether they are compatible . Does anyone know?
Tried calling icandy with the serial number . They seemed very unsure but said they 'think' it's a peach 2 but I'm still convinced

Ihateparties Fri 28-Feb-14 21:05:52

Eh... Okay, the information is all here, it tells you where to find your chassis number and what it needs to be. Basically if it's 000028273 onward you have a peach with an extended basket. The carrycot will fit, I'm 99% sure of that. I had a blackjack peach 2 and as far as I'm aware it's only the basket that's different and that relates to the peach 2 blossom converters, not the main seat or main carrycot at all.

blurredlines Fri 28-Feb-14 21:29:37

Thank u! Icandy customer service doesn't fill me with confidence. The serial number is t00001793 so way off. Not sure why they thought it was a peach 2.

Ihateparties Fri 28-Feb-14 22:04:25

Hmmmm, they could have looked at their own website.... I don't think you'll have an issue with it in the single mode, it would only really come up if you wanted to add a blossom 2 or 3 kit.

Tiggywunkle Wed 05-Mar-14 23:01:34

All the Peach main pushchairs are essentially the same. There have been slight changes, but nothing which would affect a main carrycot ie the single carrycot. The big changes are if you add on a Blossom kit. So as long as you have the main carrycot, then you can put it on any Peach chassis.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now