Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Britax b motion, to buy or not?

(4 Posts)
TinyPenguin Wed 26-Feb-14 19:58:05

I have a britax vigour 3 which has served us well, but just seen the b motion cheap on kiddicare, which means carrycot & car seat I have used on vigour would fit b motion.
Baby due in 5 weeks. Was planning to use either bugaboo bee with car seat adapters or, if out for longer periods the vigour with carrycot (with buggy board on either) Only thing is.... When I get to the seat unit stage of the vigour the pushchair takes up nearly whole boot & is heavy. Will my Bee suffice for this stage?
I feel slightly pramaholic!!

Ihateparties Wed 26-Feb-14 20:31:10

I saw a great pic of the Britax carrycot on a bee using carseat adaptors. It was a US pic though, dunno if britax adaptors are available here? If you have the bee unless you're off road imo the vigour sounds kind of redundant. The b motion isn't huge folded and has lots of nice points but is heavy to steer. Good with a buggyboard though I thought.

TinyPenguin Wed 26-Feb-14 20:35:36

Can get britax adapters for Bee in UK, but unsure of stability of carrycot on Bee frame, I wonder if anyone has any experience of trying a carrycot on the Bee?

Ihateparties Wed 26-Feb-14 20:41:38

I can find the pics again probably. I know people have used the micralite cots with maxi cosi adaptors. The britax cot sat a lot lower.. It's on this thread. I'm not recommending it, just a bit of a natural hacker with these things...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now