Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

How to steer with buggy board??? (bugaboo bee)

(4 Posts)
pettyprudence Wed 26-Feb-14 16:31:56

So I tried to use my lascal maxi buggy board on my bee for the first time the other day but I couldn't steer the bloody thing! How do I turn corners? How do I go backwards? Wheels seemed to be turning in every direction except the one I wanted to go in. Do I need to lock the bugaboos front wheels or does the buggy board have a lock on the swivel wheels?

I also have a mini board (picked up both 2nd hand) - is it easier to steer with this?

Should I ditch the lascal and get the bugaboo board? Or just ditch the whole idea of a buggy board? I didn't think it would be so hard to move the pushchair! AAArrrghhh

Artandco Wed 26-Feb-14 16:33:44

The bugaboo board is great. Never used the others I'm afraid

TinyPenguin Wed 26-Feb-14 19:51:24

I have used lascal maxi on my bee, not had too much trouble until recently but decided this is because my daughter now too heavy to ride (18kg) at 4yr old.
Where/how have you attached it?

pettyprudence Wed 26-Feb-14 19:59:17

I have attached it to the frame above the back wheels as per the instructions... ds is 16.8kg so maybe he is just too heavy? Although its a pita without him on it too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now