Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

small folding double

(6 Posts)
13loki Wed 26-Feb-14 16:21:34

I have a Brio Go which I love for my 3 month old. It also is really good for my 3 yo DD if I wear the baby in a sling. We are going to America in the summer. We will be roadtriping and doing Disney. I don't think 3yo DD will be able to walk fast enough around Disney for me. So I am after a double. We'll be driving with our luggage, so it needs to fold small. I wpuld rather spend under £400. Happy to biy second hand, but I live in Sweden and there's not much choice here and most people won't send overseas from the UK. What should I buy? I thought perhaps a Phil and Teds.

blushingmare Mon 03-Mar-14 19:36:14

I am considering a Baby Jogger City Mini double. Think it's a really great fold - small and v simple. But it is a side by side pushchair so depends whether you mind that.

MiaowTheCat Tue 04-Mar-14 08:56:11

Would the two-part aspect of Phil and Teds cause bother flying? Just something to consider checking out.

lentilpot Tue 04-Mar-14 11:32:08

Could you have something delivered to your first destination from Amazon US? Or pop into a shop when you first arrive? It seems a shame to have something shipped to Sweden when you could avoid paying delivery (and possibly get something cheaper thanks to the dollar).

Tiggywunkle Wed 05-Mar-14 23:54:31

Why don't you hire a double pushchair at Disney just for that if you think DD will be ok for the rest of the time. Disney hire out Baby Joggers which are fab.

13loki Thu 06-Mar-14 17:44:55

I may have accidentally bought a phil&teds dot. It was about the same price as a second hand one here for a new one including shipping from England. Then I can use it here before we go as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now