Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Anyone tried the glider board with a double BJCM GT?

(3 Posts)
FlamingGallah Tue 25-Feb-14 16:50:15

Thinking of holidays and the school run... Has anyone tried it before I shell out yet more money on pram related accessories??

Had a Lascal buggy board but sold it without ever trying it on the BJ for some reason. I'm thinking maybe the adjustable handle on the GT might make it doable?

Ihateparties Tue 25-Feb-14 19:14:02

Had it on the single.. did not like, single already light at front, it was back heavy and awkward. Probably not such an issue on the double. Other problem was the folding, can't fold without taking the wheels off the board, drove me MENTAL. You can't just clip the board off like you can a lascal, if you want to remove it the connectors have to come off too.

There is always the possibility I drastically missed something on that front.. someone else will know :-D

FlamingGallah Tue 25-Feb-14 22:45:15

Rats, I'm thwarted then! I can't be doing with it if it doesn't come off easily. I thought the Lascal maxi was a faff, I certainly can't be taking wheels off! Thanks though grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now