Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mamas&papas sola city

(2 Posts)
Somerset1972 Sun 23-Feb-14 10:14:51

Just wondering wether any of you ladies own a sola city? They're quite new out so I can't find any good reviews! I'm really not liking my bugaboo cameleon after 7 months of trying too!! I find it an absolute pain in the bum, I liked the look of the sola city and it's 1 piece fold, is it any good?? Tia x

Tiggywunkle Wed 05-Mar-14 23:43:44

Errrm....I think you can do better. I have had a good look over it and to be honest a large chunk of it is basically a Babystyle Oyster (similar chassis, wheel lock) or an Oyster Gem (seat recline, seat removal) with one of the most horrible harnesses I have ever seen on a pushchair. Combine that with the poor wear and tear I have had on my M&P pushchairs ie rusting, poor fabrics etc. I wouldn't buy one. Go and buy yourself a new Babystyle Oyster2 instead and get a similar style of pushchair, but which is much better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now