Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

is the maxi cosi noa an everday pushchair? or a holiday fling

(6 Posts)
lis07n Sat 22-Feb-14 13:29:43

Anyone use this pushchair regually is it suitable for everday use and is it any good for toddlers or is it cramped.
Thanks

Ihateparties Sat 22-Feb-14 13:40:00

The reviews are good, dunno about everyday but for cars and travel definitely. Have a look at the joovy groove too, it's cheap and very very nice. I don't do umbrella strollers but I do seem to have one hanging around for some reason. The seat is big, I got my 4yo to sit in it the other week and she looked great, no knees up to her chin, plenty of strap length, big hood, lots of storage pockets etc.

lis07n Sat 22-Feb-14 15:18:05

Thanks

Tiggywunkle Sat 22-Feb-14 22:12:28

I loved mine. Big seat, easy to fold and unfold. However I wouldn't walk miles with it. It was fab in the car to nip in and out of places and it came on holiday with us - which was fine, but I was glad to switch back to a bigger pushchair when I got home! The handles are on the low side. Absolutely get one if you just need an easy to use occasional pushchair or a car buggy.

lis07n Sat 22-Feb-14 23:02:10

Cheers

CaffeinatedKitten Sun 23-Feb-14 22:55:22

It's a great little pushchair to stick in the car or for one off days out, but for everyday use it killed me when my bigger pushchair was out of action. The handles are low, and the basket is pretty much pointless as it is not only shallow, it is practically unsupported so nothing will stay in barring a raincover and maybe a pouch with some nappies and wipes in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now