Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Cleaning Bugaboo

(5 Posts)
30SecondsToVenus Sun 16-Feb-14 16:15:41

I need to clean the seat unit fabric on my cameleon. Can I put it in the washing machine or is it better to hand wash? I'm scared I'm going to shrink it or mishape it.

I'm trying to sell it (again the eBay buyer pulled out) and I've got it looking good but the seat unit needs scrubbed and nothing has worked so far

whitewineforme Sun 16-Feb-14 18:34:37

I used to have a Bee and I washed the seat unit cover and hood in the machine, on a 30 degree cool wash I think. I basically did what it said on the label, does it state washing instructions on yours? You should be fine doing it at 30 though, can't see there would be any chance of shrinkage.

strawberrie Sun 16-Feb-14 18:37:17

Mine has been in washing machine loads of times, usually at 30 but I've done it at 40 when it's been particularly grubby (I've got cream). It comes up really well.

ZenNudist Sun 16-Feb-14 18:40:49

Recently dismantled mine & machine washed. It's fine.

Thatsnotmyfigure Mon 17-Feb-14 18:00:47

I put the fabric for mine in the washing machine but worth stretching and putting back on frame when its still slightly damp as it's really hard!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now