Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Icandy Peach Blossom Twin in black cab?

(6 Posts)
Julie1m Sun 16-Feb-14 12:35:01

Hi,
I am expecting twins and am thinking about buying the ICandy Peach Blossom Twin stroller.

My husband and I don't own a car so I will be using buses and cabs to go around, and I was wondering if this stroller does fit in a black cab with the two carrycots on? And with the two infant seats on?

I can't find this information anywhere so hopefully someone here will know...
Thanks !

Rockchick1984 Mon 17-Feb-14 12:47:40

One of the mums at my playgroup had this for her baby and toddler, but she bought a side by side stroller too as she couldn't use the iCandy in black cabs - I don't know if it was that it didn't fit or that she wasn't comfortable using it, sorry.

FlamingGallah Thu 20-Feb-14 22:42:23

Have fitted a peach with 2 seats in the back of a black cab. There was easily enough space, but it's pretty tricky to lift it in (especially if you had babies in it!), I don't think you'd manage it on your own without a friendly cabbie to help!

Julie1m Sun 23-Feb-14 10:37:39

Thank you for your answers! smile
Now I facing another dilemna: buying the stroller now or waiting for the icandy 3 which should be released at the end of March... I keep changing my mind

Ihateparties Sun 23-Feb-14 12:49:50

I would wait. Bigger distance between the seats and parent facing options, end of march isn't far off.

Tiggywunkle Wed 05-Mar-14 23:46:29

I wouldn't wait - the Blossom kits will be some while off. Meanwhile very soon the older Blossom kits will be like gold dust. I would get the Peach Blossom, and if you really want the new adaptors, then buy them as a spare part once they are released. Unless you are due in late summer / autumn, in which case, I would wait.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now