Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Buggy board for bugaboo bee

(5 Posts)
Fiveleaves Sat 15-Feb-14 20:57:47

Does anyone have a buggy board that they use with the bugaboo bee? Which one? I would prefer to get a smaller one if possible and planning on using it for 2 year old with newborn in pram rather than get a double buggy (plus sling / buggy combo when 2 yr old needs a sit down or sleep).

Any advice appreciated as not sure what the options are. Have seen several attached to bugaboos when out and about...

Artandco Sun 16-Feb-14 19:12:26

Get the bugaboo one. It's the best to push and clips off in seconds so you can pop in basket with not in use

Fiveleaves Sun 16-Feb-14 19:35:09

Ah thanks. Read in reviews that it is hard to walk behind...have seen Lascal one recommended but have Aldi seen a few others that look smaller than the bugaboo one...

Artandco Sun 16-Feb-14 19:57:15

I personally found the bugaboo easier as only one wheel so can walk I one side of wheel is easier. The lascal are very big and long in comparison and fixed on

Ihateparties Sun 16-Feb-14 20:31:01

I liked the bugaboo board a lot, have since used the lascal mini and maxi and if you're sure want smaller then you want the mini. The only problem is you can't really get your feet under it, you can with the maxi as it sits slightly higher off the ground. If you plan to telescope the handle all the way out then that wouldn't matter, you'd be far enough behind it to walk okay. It clips off just as easily as the bugaboo one. IMO the maxi is probably the one to avoid in this case. Purely as a board the bugaboo one wins hands down for me but I would rather walk behind than to the side so would probably choose the mini if pressed even though it is flimsier feeling.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now