Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

OBaby Zezu Pramette and buggy board?

(9 Posts)
Sahkoora Fri 14-Feb-14 14:35:52

Been looking at one of these, which has great reviews on here and Amazon. I'd need to use a Buggy Board with it, anyone had any experience?

I do quite a bit of urban walking, few miles a week, but we have an estate car so boot space isn't a problem. Also don't want to go mental money wise. Also like the parent facing option in case DC3 is the same as DS2, who freaks out if he can't see me in his pushchair even now!

So if anyone has any ideas along these lines, I'd be very grateful!

Ihateparties Fri 14-Feb-14 18:43:06

Are you talking about a zezu with an add on buggyboard or the zezu multi with the tandem kit/integral buggyboard? Which I have no experience of but I think looks ace...

Sahkoora Mon 17-Feb-14 09:22:12

I had no idea about the multi either, thanks for the link! I was talking about adding a buggyboard, as I suspect this will be cheaper, especially with a second hand board.

Ihateparties Mon 17-Feb-14 10:16:06

Kiddicare have the whole lot new at the moment for approx 260, possibly in limited colours, which could be a great deal depending on how well the set up works.

Sahkoora Mon 17-Feb-14 12:14:51

Had a good look at it on the Kiddicare site and I like it a lot, but the problem is I don't really need the tandem, as it doesn't look as though you can use it from birth?

I might just be better off getting a generic buggyboard, though I do like that handle, and the fact that the board doesn't seem to need extra wheels.

Sahkoora Mon 17-Feb-14 12:16:17

Oh silly me, just seen it on the site you linked and it does look as though you can use it from birth with the tandem.

Ihateparties Mon 17-Feb-14 12:36:55

Yeees, you can use it from birth, you would end up with the tandem seat as well as the board because that's what you get. If you have a Kiddicare locally you could go and see one, see how it pushes.

Sahkoora Mon 17-Feb-14 12:56:40

I don't have one locally unfortunately, but I think they do it in Mothercare, so I can check it there.

Am I right in thinking the tandem kit they do on Kiddicare can be used with the regular Multi? There isn't any difference in the pushchairs themselves?

Ihateparties Mon 17-Feb-14 13:31:45

Yes it can but it has to definitely be the multi, not a normal zezu. I asked obaby a while ago, they look the same so if you're looking at used ones it's hard to tell. I think that the multi says "zezu multi" up the frame where the normal/older zezu just says zezu. It also looks different at the rear of the basket where the kit attaches.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now