Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

quinny buzz

(8 Posts)
tiffanysmummyx Thu 13-Feb-14 15:23:52

Does anyone have a quinny buzz & is currently using it for a to 2-3 year old if so what is it like?? Is there still room?? I was going to get one for my 18 month old and she is very tall??

Middleagedmotheroftwo Thu 13-Feb-14 15:25:13

That sounds like the name of a dildo!!!!

Waggamamma Thu 13-Feb-14 15:40:22

My ds is 91st percentile and stopped using the buzz at nearly 2yrs old. He probably would have still fitted in it (just!) but he preferred our quinny zapp at that age as he could climb in and out himself (buzz is much higher) and it left more space in my car boot.

tiffanysmummyx Thu 13-Feb-14 16:03:21

What sounds like the name of a dildo :s

Okay thanks for your help, my little girl has development delay so she can't walk so she wouldn't be climbing out anyway x

Middleagedmotheroftwo Thu 13-Feb-14 18:57:50

quinny buzz sounds like a type of dildo smile

MyNameIsSuz Thu 13-Feb-14 19:03:45

Hmm, I don't know… I'm using mine (which is definitely not a dildo by the way!) with my 16 month old who is on roughly the 30th centile, so smaller than average, and when the hood is up it's not all that far away from the top of his head. I can't imagine he'll still fit in it in a year. Can you get anywhere to try one out? I do love it, it's so easy to push and to get up the stairs to our flat, folds up small and has a comfy seat.

TribbleWithoutATardis Thu 13-Feb-14 19:24:09

What attracts you to the Quinny? For the price you could something with a taller seat that would last you a lot longer. If your daughter has developmental delays and is tall, I'd look at a Phil and Teds. They're built to last until about five years and 44lbs.

MotherOfInsomniacToddlers Thu 13-Feb-14 19:32:57

My 2.8 yo 50tj centile can still use it (but walks 99% of the time) and my 17 month old. 98th centile still has a bit of space. I have a phil and ted double that's much bigger that I will just use when he's bigger. Quinny buzz is much easier to push though and I constantly get annoyed / stuck with the phil and teds even as a single

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now