Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Buggy for 18 Month Old comfy enough to sleep in

(7 Posts)
tinkercat Thu 13-Feb-14 10:37:33

Hello, I'm looking for a buggy that is comfy enough for my 18 month old to sleep in. Any suggestions?

Thanks! Kirsteen

Greywacke Thu 13-Feb-14 11:51:21

I have a maclaren techno xt ...DS is 26 months and still happily sleeps in it

simplynails Thu 13-Feb-14 16:18:43

I'm also looking for this sort of buggy and the techno xt is what I've decided to go with. But wondered what the seat part was like as some have said its shallow and child slumps. Do you find this?

Greywacke Thu 13-Feb-14 22:36:42

No I haven't found that. You can easily adjust the straps, so no slumping issues smile

Most people I know with toddlers have one. They are so lightweight and easy to use...only downside is the small basket under the buggy.

Misty9 Sun 16-Feb-14 18:36:15

Zeta vooom is brilliant IMO. Been using it regularly since ds was around 18mo and he looks very comfortable asleep in it. Reclines almost flat and is a deep seat so his feet are only now dangling off at 2.5yo. Best bit though is the huge hood as he can be in almost darkness in there! Oh, and the price is great too smile no, I promise I'm not on commission!

strawberryswing Tue 18-Feb-14 10:14:28

My 18mo slept like a dream in her cosatto yo. Now I have an armadillo which I've found the best for sleeping, but its an umbrella fold so might not be your cup of tea. (Although its very light, not very wide but with a huge seat perfect for sleeping and I can't get enough of this pushchair!)

strawberryswing Tue 18-Feb-14 10:14:55

Not an umbrella fold even. Silly me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now