Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Parent Facing Pushchairs?? Help??

(8 Posts)
tiffanysmummyx Thu 13-Feb-14 00:11:26

Hi everyone,
I was just wondering what parent facing pushchairs you would recommend for a 2-3 year old?? My little girl is only 18 months but she is very tall, I was thinking either the quinny buzz or the mamas and papas urbo?? I need a pushchair that will last her until she is about 3 seeing as this would be my 3rd pushchair, xx

KatAndKit Thu 13-Feb-14 10:23:43

The urbo is a nice pushchair but the seat is not massive if she is very tall. I think the baby jogger versa looks roomier but haven't tried one out for size

Rhubarbcrumbled Thu 13-Feb-14 10:27:44

Baby Jogger Versa. It's amazing. I've had both my 9month old in and 4yo in it with plenty of room. Have a look at my review!

tiffanysmummyx Thu 13-Feb-14 14:12:36

I'll check it out thanks guys xx

Rockchick1984 Thu 13-Feb-14 15:30:21

My tall 3 year old fits comfortably in the Graco Evo - just purchased as expecting dc2 but he is fine in it whilst waiting for his sibling to arrive smile

tiffanysmummyx Thu 13-Feb-14 16:08:15

I was looking at the graco evo too, what's the rain cover like does it cover your 3 year old properly? x

Rockchick1984 Thu 13-Feb-14 16:33:26

Haven't used it in all honesty - he's only in the pram when I do a big shop as I don't drive and can't carry a load of shopping and hold his hand too smile if its raining he prefers a brolly and the pram hood pulled down as far as possible!

dinkystinky Thu 13-Feb-14 16:34:15

Versa here too - great buggy with decent sized seat

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now