Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Holiday stroller options... Bee transport bag or cheap umbrella stroller?

(5 Posts)
Tedder Sat 08-Feb-14 20:10:39

Exactly that...trying to decide what to take on holiday. DS is 14 months. Do I get the Bee Plus travel bag or buy a cheap stroller? I'm not able to find a stroller that's actually cheaper than the Bee bag though. Or risk the Bee with no travel bag?? Got a Quinny Zapp but that doesn't recline so not really happy about taking. Thanks.

AliceMum09 Sat 08-Feb-14 20:33:47

I wouldn't risk it without a travel bag. I've never had a buggy broken when flying abroad, but we bought a travel bag after our first holiday when the buggy came out on the luggage carousel absolutely filthy!

goodbyeyellowbrickroad Sat 08-Feb-14 20:35:49

Buy the travel bag. They're not precious about chucking things into the hold!

Misty9 Mon 10-Feb-14 22:05:31

I ended up buying a folding bike bag for our m&p sola when we took it abroad as it was tons cheaper and the only one big enough. That was when he was 6-10mo though; for your age I'd get a cheap stroller. Definitely recommend the zeta vooom, £50 from amazon; we bought for holiday and it's still going strong 18mo later as the main pushchair smile

Tedder Tue 11-Feb-14 05:51:30

Thanks everyone, I have decided to get a cheap stroller.....I'll take a look at the Zeta Vooom....I have heard good things about it before and that's about what I want to pay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now