Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo Bee rear wheels

(7 Posts)
progfan Thu 21-Nov-13 21:37:23

Does anyone know if Bee Plus rear wheels will fit on my old Bee frame? I cannot find the old style replacement wheels without spending a fortune.

annaleahaasemickleson Fri 29-Nov-13 16:54:44

Try the Bugaboo online shop, it usually undercuts other sites. The Bee wheels are only £16.95 here:

https://shop.bugaboo.com/INTERSHOP/web/WFS/Bugaboo-Bugaboo_UK-Site/en_GB/-/GBP/ViewCart-Dispatch?changeProduct=BxLAqGQMcfIAAAFCbhwLpKS3&SKU=58100SW01

alexandra123 Wed 28-May-14 11:36:50

no they do not. i had the same problem but i fit it. i when to a company called buggy pitstop. they readjusted my frame to allow the new bee plue wheels to fit.

then wedsite is www.buggypitstopltd.com

grin grin

alexandra123 Wed 28-May-14 11:41:44

No they do not, I had the same problem but i fixed it. I went to a company called buggy pitstop, they readjusted my frame to allow the new bee plus wheels to fit.

then wedsite is www.buggypitstopltd.com

grin grin

Jkb2014 Fri 06-Jun-14 14:08:48

Hi, bugaboo told me that the new wheels do fit but they haven't been fully safety tested so they can't sell them. Pitstop sites are charging £30 to adjust the frame but my husband just fitted to new rear wheels fine. He said youhave to slightly bend the brake pin but it took 10 mins all in all. You can but the old wheels on eBay for £180!!! No need, the new weeks work fine.

chanice Sat 27-Feb-16 10:49:49

Hi I know this is an old thread but how did your husband do it ?
I have read in Facebook you need plyers to readjust the break pin but it seems very hard to do so.

HappyEmily Mon 04-Sep-17 17:07:29

Does anybody know the spec for the tyres or where is it possible to get just tires without plastic in UK? will be very grateful for the advice. Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now