Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

What's the narrowest side by side double stroller??

(8 Posts)
llamallama Sat 20-Jul-13 19:05:16

Our front door is 71 wide!

Do any double strollers come thinner than this???

Ihateparties Sat 20-Jul-13 20:37:31

Yes, the mountain buggy duet.. that and only that unless you also consider tandems.

GoofyIsACow Sat 20-Jul-13 20:39:20

I thought the nipper 360 was the narrowest? It was when i bought mine, which was two years ago, it fits through my standard sized front door (although im not sure of the exact measurement)

lljkk Sat 20-Jul-13 20:47:19

If it's that narrow then how big a child can you put in it?

Satnightdropout Sat 20-Jul-13 20:49:23

Yep, mountain buggy duet is 63cm wide so is the narrowest out. Would've loved that one but was too expensive sad
The out n about v2 (narrow version) is 72cm, but you'd probably be able to manoeuvre in as it's a 3 wheeler. Fairly cheap as well and has excellent reviews.

lljkk Sat 20-Jul-13 21:00:43

Would a buggy board suit you any better, Llama?

Ihateparties Sat 20-Jul-13 22:18:23

The Duet is defo the narrowest. The later v2 and current v3 nippers are 72cm, one from two years ago will almost certainly be a 77cm wide one as the narrower ones were not out when I had dc3 last feb. If they had been they would have fitted through my door and I would have bought one!

Tiggywunkle Sat 20-Jul-13 22:39:58

Some of the V2's are narrow - but only the later ones. They came out this time last year - I took a tape measure with me to the shop as soon as I heard they came into stock and would only leave with a 72cms one smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now