Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

What's the narrowest side by side double stroller??

(8 Posts)
llamallama Sat 20-Jul-13 19:05:16

Our front door is 71 wide!

Do any double strollers come thinner than this???

Ihateparties Sat 20-Jul-13 20:37:31

Yes, the mountain buggy duet.. that and only that unless you also consider tandems.

GoofyIsACow Sat 20-Jul-13 20:39:20

I thought the nipper 360 was the narrowest? It was when i bought mine, which was two years ago, it fits through my standard sized front door (although im not sure of the exact measurement)

lljkk Sat 20-Jul-13 20:47:19

If it's that narrow then how big a child can you put in it?

Satnightdropout Sat 20-Jul-13 20:49:23

Yep, mountain buggy duet is 63cm wide so is the narrowest out. Would've loved that one but was too expensive sad
The out n about v2 (narrow version) is 72cm, but you'd probably be able to manoeuvre in as it's a 3 wheeler. Fairly cheap as well and has excellent reviews.

lljkk Sat 20-Jul-13 21:00:43

Would a buggy board suit you any better, Llama?

Ihateparties Sat 20-Jul-13 22:18:23

The Duet is defo the narrowest. The later v2 and current v3 nippers are 72cm, one from two years ago will almost certainly be a 77cm wide one as the narrower ones were not out when I had dc3 last feb. If they had been they would have fitted through my door and I would have bought one!

Tiggywunkle Sat 20-Jul-13 22:39:58

Some of the V2's are narrow - but only the later ones. They came out this time last year - I took a tape measure with me to the shop as soon as I heard they came into stock and would only leave with a 72cms one smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: