Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Portable, lightweight stroller for toddler

(6 Posts)
LentilAsAnything Fri 19-Jul-13 23:24:03

Hi, Pushchair experts

I'm looking for a portable stroller that I can fold and sling over my shoulder and run after my speedy toddler with.
Any recommendations please?
Tia.

Tiggywunkle Sat 20-Jul-13 23:15:42

A Babyzen YoYo smile

The Quinny Yezz in theory does this - BUT I had one and it tipped with my child sat calmly in it. Thankfully the floor his head hit was wooden, not concrete or things could have been much worse. I know of two Yezz's which have snapped too. Dorel say they didnt test the Yezz with children in shock So I would never ever recommend it.

There are umbrella fold pushchairs which have carrying straps on too which TBH is the answer you need - but I dont know any off the top of my head.

CruCru Sun 21-Jul-13 20:07:53

A Maclaren. I have one that lives in the car boot. Another friend has a strap for it so she can sling it across her back when they are on the Tube.

Gooseysgirl Sun 21-Jul-13 20:12:18

We've just got an uppababy g luxe from groovystyle for £95 including free delivery and Facebook discount of 5%. It's v light (5kg) and has a shoulder strap. V happy with it so far.

LentilAsAnything Sun 21-Jul-13 23:24:38

Thanks, All.

magicstars Tue 23-Jul-13 22:40:12

Baby jogger city mini is fab

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now