Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Suitable double which is lightweight as have trouble with hands

(8 Posts)
BionicEar Wed 03-Jul-13 18:37:03

Hi,

I get pains in my hands if putting alot of pressure on them as I get RSI.

Does anyone know which double buggy would be fairly easy on the hands to push?

Would also like one that is easy to put down, as not into faffy prams!

Ihateparties Wed 03-Jul-13 19:15:36

Nipper 360 or a baby jogger city mini gt.. almost any air tyre side by side will be reasonable to push too really (assuming not a massive weight difference between two children) so mountain buggies, tfk, air buggy mimi etc.

Tandems tend to be heavier to handle generally so it might be better to stick with side by sides if you have the space in your car/house/life.

rattling Thu 04-Jul-13 15:35:57

Nipper 360 is a dream to push. I hated it as I missed my baby pram, the boys didn't like how reclined the seats were when upright and it was a struggle to get the seats back up after they were all the way down. But pushing 2 2.5year olds in anything else wasn't fun. There seemed no difference pushing it even when one boy was out walking. Fold down is easy too - though not particularly small.

Ihateparties Thu 04-Jul-13 19:37:47

New nipper has carrycots, improved seat position and is narrower, it was always a good option , now it's really good.

BionicEar Fri 05-Jul-13 00:32:42

Thanks for that - will have a look.

Will be transporting a baby and a toddler.

Tiggywunkle Sun 07-Jul-13 21:28:39

The Nipper or if you can find one on Ebay, an Air Buggy Mimi.

MiaowTheCat Mon 08-Jul-13 08:47:28

I get RSI if I do a lot of keyboard work or similar (annoyingly - if I do an extended period of crochet). One I definitely DON'T recommend is the b-dual because that flared my hands and arms up so badly I had shooting pains flying down my arms right to the tips of my fingers. Was fine if I was getting it in and out of the car to pootle around a shopping centre or whatever - but for walking from the house, to the shops and baby groups and back with the girls it was killing me. Shame cos I bloody loved the seating options on it and the basket.

DaddyRacer Tue 09-Jul-13 11:59:50

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now