Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

bugaboo frog, fit in a polo boot?

(9 Posts)
TheFalconsmistress Thu 06-Jun-13 12:58:21

Hi I have been offered a bugaboo frog for 140 with all the accessories in good condition. I was wondering how its is for in the car and to use in town. As its an older buggy struggling to find info.

Thanks in advance

RoooneyMara Thu 06-Jun-13 13:21:39

I have one, I drive a fiesta, and it just about fits if you dismantle it all and take out the parcel shelf.

AFAIK the Polo boot is smaller though

It is a good buggy for town/anywhere really. Easy to put together but a bit awkward to unfold the frame, there is some kicking involved grin

RoooneyMara Thu 06-Jun-13 13:22:19

Oh and if you're using a baby seat with it, the Pebble is awful with it, because it won't come off the adaptors.

TheFalconsmistress Thu 06-Jun-13 14:07:19

The pebble does not fit on the back seats :S but its ok i am planing to use a separate car seat not on the frame. Hopefully it will fit looking forward to getting it I know its the older one but its the only one I can afford.

RoooneyMara Thu 06-Jun-13 14:08:50

I have a newer cam too and they are very much the same, it sounds really nice. Plus the Frog has the quilty lining, which is lovely smile

TheFalconsmistress Thu 06-Jun-13 14:12:59

Thanks RoooneyMara smile

chocolatemartini Thu 06-Jun-13 21:42:06

I have a cam and have put it in a polo boot, had to take back wheels off then it fitted but filled the whole boot. I imagine a frog would be similar. If the frog's as good as the cam you should get it. I believe many people thought the frog was even better.

SaveWaterDrinkMalibu Fri 07-Jun-13 08:18:33

Having used both the cam and frog - I would say the only difference is cam has adjustable handles & a slightly bigger seat unit.

Both are fab and I'd use either

TheFalconsmistress Fri 07-Jun-13 08:34:05

Thanks everyone really looking forward to getting it now smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: