Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Anybody know of cheapish footmuffs for ABC adventure buggy?

(10 Posts)
MultipleMama Mon 27-May-13 16:36:02

Only used it once but plan to use it more in December when twins arrive, so I need 4 footmuffs that fit the ABC Quad buggy. All seats have a material separator so I'm at loss of which fit. Help?!

I'm tired of using blankets and would like something besides/as well as snowsuits in winter.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Mon 27-May-13 17:32:37

Me again!! I have used my Buggysnuggle in the ABC aswell grin. Infact, I have used my beloved Buggysnuggle is a number of different buggies (I promise I don't work for them!!).

Also, in the ABC, I used one that I bought off eBay...I can't remember the name off the top of my head but it has a zip down the middle instead of around the edge which I found quite useful with my ABC as I have seats all over the place (it's an inline triple).

<realises I might have a Cosytoes addiction aswell as a buggy addiction blush>

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Mon 27-May-13 17:34:51

Oh and I had one custom-made like a Buggysnuggle but with a slit in the top layer for the safety crotch-strap to go through for the top seat. With hindsight, I should have just got a secondhand cosytoes and adapted it myself and probably done a better job and saved some money!

MultipleMama Mon 27-May-13 19:30:06

Haha, thank you! I'll check out the Buggysnuggle smile

Tiggywunkle Mon 27-May-13 21:40:21

Yes, look at the Clair de Lune split leg footmuffs. I had them on my ABC Adventure Buggy and they worked brilliantly well. They are long, warm and snuggly! Photos here

MultipleMama Tue 28-May-13 00:01:25

Thanks tiggy! Just what I'm looking for, every ones I looked at had short legs but I needed something longer for older dcs in winter. Are they quite big in length? smile

MultipleMama Tue 28-May-13 00:05:27

I mean would a 2 year old have enough leg room in it?

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Tue 28-May-13 07:58:08

I had an O'Baby split leg for the toddler seat on mine but I didn't get on well with it. I found it really awkward to get the child's legs in...especially if they were wearing shoes. Also, the one I had only really covered their legs, I couldn't tuck it in higher to cover their body aswell.

Tiggywunkle Tue 28-May-13 11:26:24

Yes they are absolutely huge! I bet my tall 4 and a half year old could fit in them still lengthwise although I would probably need to take her shoes off now - I didn't when she was 3 and using ours.

MultipleMama Tue 28-May-13 12:53:23

Ahh thanks, tiggy. They look perfect smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now