Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Finally found cheap Donkey/Bee/Cameleon footmuffs!

(5 Posts)
MultipleMama Mon 27-May-13 14:08:52

I refused to pay the ridiculous amount for one footmuff so I had just been using blankets.

Anyway was browsing ebay and I found these. They fit the Bee, Cameleon, and the Donkey.

I bought 2 of red, lime, turquoise, orange and black.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Mon 27-May-13 15:14:31

I use my old-style Buggysnuggle on all the pushchairs I've got (and previously used them on the ones I don't have anymore!!!).

For the most part, it works perfectly. However, on the Bee, I have to undo the top straps from the backrest to be able to attach it which is a faff if you're changing it over frequently (which I do). Also, it was a faff to put it on my P&T dash - the straps had to be unthreaded/rethreaded each time I wanted to put it on.

I've recently bought a secondhand new-style Buggysnuggle which I'm hoping will be a lot easier to put on and take off.

MultipleMama Mon 27-May-13 16:32:11

I've never heard of the buggysnuggle. I've just used blankets or footmuffs that came with the strollers.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Mon 27-May-13 17:02:51

This is similar to one of the ones I have. I bought it 10 years ago when they made them with normal shoulder strap slits. Nowadays, they have a Velcro panel down the back so that you can put the straps through more easily (this is on the one I bought recently but haven't tried it out yet).

They are super cosy and the sheep one I have has been washed so many times over the last decade and still looks like new smile

MultipleMama Mon 27-May-13 19:54:57

I may invest in pair to try out with the twins. Thanks for the recommendation smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now