Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

How much should I sell my phil and teds for?

(4 Posts)
MamaMia100 Sun 26-May-13 12:52:13

It's a black phil and teds explorer including doubles kit and double storm cover. Bought for £420 about a year and a half ago (sept '11) and used only intermittently since. In pretty much brand new condition (once I have given it a wash). I also have the carry cot thing which I bought separately for £50 (it's the dash one rather than the explorer one but it fits fine - I used them together). Does anyone have an idea of what would be a reasonable price to sell it for? Thanks in advance!! smile

Beatrixpotty Sun 26-May-13 17:45:45

I would say about £300?Have you checked ebay? It will give you a guide of what people are prepared to pay

MamaMia100 Fri 07-Jun-13 07:38:41

Ooh! That's more than I was expecting! Anyone else? Does 300 sound reasonable to you? I think I would just buy a new one rather than pay 300 for a second hand, but then if that's the going rate....

MiaowTheCat Fri 07-Jun-13 08:59:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: