Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

BJCM - reclined with buggy board?

(4 Posts)
Cocochops Sat 25-May-13 17:45:58

I have just had my second and have been using my bugaboo cameleon with a lascal maxi buggy board. This works well but I would like to get a pushchair that I can put either child in depending on their mood so either youngest in pushchair and oldest on buggy board or oldest in pushchair and youngest in sling.

Really like the look of the baby jogger citi mini - thought this would do the job perfectly but it looks like it wouldn't work with buggy board when fully reclined. Anyone got an experience of this?

Thanks

Tiggywunkle Sat 25-May-13 22:56:59

Its hard to have a buggy board on even with the seat upright (if your child doesnt fit through the handle as mine didn't) so I would say it wouldnt work with the seat reclined unless the child held on behind the handle and TBH that drove me nutty! I went back to a tandem pretty fast! The drag on the pushchair from the board was awful!

Ihateparties Sat 25-May-13 23:10:39

Recently I have used the bjcm gt with the glider board and though okay it was a long way from ideal. The cmgt is great to push, the board ruined it and even though dc2 is just the right size to fit under the handle it really interfered with my stride too.

I would look for something else tbh. Or if you can commit to one occupant or the other for any single outing then get a second cam seat frame, that's what i i did with my gecko, having the choice of seat or carrycot was really useful.

forevergreek Sun 26-May-13 16:43:11

How old is baby? They will be ok in cameleon seat from about 5 months with sheepskin, so then easier as both can use that seat

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now