Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

ABC Adventure Buggy Company

(4 Posts)
Ilovemyself Sun 19-May-13 23:01:22

If you are looking for a twin, triple, or quad buggy you can do a lot worse than the Adventure Buggy Companies buggy.

We just got a triple for our 15 mo twins and 3 mo son. It replaces our bugaboo donkey which we loved.

The downside is it is not the lightest buggy out there and the lead time is around 35 days.

The positive is it is superbly engineered and made, is so easy to push, and looks fantastic. The positives far outweigh the negatives.

If you have multiples or 3 or more of similar ages this has got to be best out there.

As an aside, I don't work for them - you have to order direct from NZ. I just love it so much I had to tell everyone

MultipleMama Mon 20-May-13 11:41:30

I have the Quad smile

Ilovemyself Mon 20-May-13 13:41:47

Isn't it good. The only problem I had is my wife wouldn't let me order the camouflage one - it had to be red!

MultipleMama Mon 20-May-13 18:50:01

Mine's the red one too. It's great - I have pretty strong wrists so heavy strollers don't bother me. DH loves that it looks tough and is quite happy to push it (which leaves me carrying the bags! Haha)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now